MC1 Manual Capper
The Novitain Manual Capper MC1 offers a cost-effective way of applying uniform pressure to push caps in an entire 96 tubes rack in only a single action. The manual capper is able to repeatedly and reliably securely cap tubes (up to 1.40 ml) in all ANSI /SLAS format racks up to a maximum height of 48mm.
Additional Information & Downloads
To ensure optimum results an adapter matched to your specific rack type and tube height is supplied.
- Caps tubes (up to 1.40 ml) in all ANSI /SLAS format racks up to a maximum height of 48mm
- Caps an entire 96-format rack in one single action – minimum force required
- Compact design and easy to use – no installation required
- Safe operation and even capping guaranteed
- Integrity of sample ensured
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Works on full and partially-full racks
- Height adapters match customer's specifications
- Cost effective
- Robust and durable material
- Compatible with Novitain push caps (TPE or EVA style capmats, capbands and capclusters)
- Compatible with other brands of tubes, caps, and racks
Adapter for Novitain Manual Capper MC1 - Micronic 1.40ml
Adapter for Novitain Manual Capper MC1 - Matrix 1.40ml
Adapter for Novitain Manual Capper MC1 - Matrix 1.40ml Deepwell Plate
Adapter for Novitain Manual Capper MC1 - Nunc 1.40ml Deepwell Plate
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.