Push Cap Decapper CP620
The Push Cap Decapper CP620 enables significant productivity gains to be made in the opening of multiple sample storage tubes. The gripper moves down slightly into the cap while the rack in the sleigh is moving backwards, ensuring a smooth and safe removal of the caps. Through a friendly user interface the user chooses the correct rack to decap, without using different adapters.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Operates stand-alone or in a fully automated environment
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Compatible with the complete Micronic range of 96-format tubes with internal thread (up to 1.40ml)
- Simple and safe operation
- Decaps 96 tubes in 8 seconds
- CE-approved and conform UL
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.