Push Cap Capper CP610
The Push Cap Capper CP600 and CP610 operates without any buttons. Simply pull the drawer out of the capper, place a rack filled with tubes on the drawer, and place the capmat, capband or capcluster on the tubes. Push the drawer inside the capper and the capping will start automatically.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Caps an entire rack of 96 tubes in an average of 7 seconds (depends on the tube height)
- Controlled pressure system for an evenly capping result
- Compatible with the complete Micronic range of 96-format tubes with internal thread in rack
- Works with full and partially-full racks (minimum of 10 tubes)
- CP600: Works with tube sizes up to 1.40ml (48mm) / CP610: Works with tube sizes up to 2.50ml (86mm)
- Operates without any buttons
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.