iSWAB CELLS Collection Kit, 1.0ml
OMICs from a Single Sample: Non-invasive device for room temperature collection, transport and storage of Intact Buccal Cells.
Additional Information & Downloads
iSWAB-Cells Kit is a universal non-invasive cell collection device, from which gDNA, RNA, proteins, and cell morphology can be analyzed from the same sample.
- Multiomics Enabled (including RNA) From the Same Sample
- iSWAB Cells is designed for non-invasive, self-collection of intact and viable buccal cells.
- Cell Stabilization System is optimized for room temperature stabilization of viable cells up to 4 weeks.
- Import and Export without Compromise: Room temperature transportation allows for wider bio-sample accessibility, and enables scientific research collaborations at a global level which greatly enhances our understanding of wellness/health and disease.
- Non-Cold Chain Reliant: Significant reduction of sample transportation spend by eliminating the extremely high costs of cold chain shipping.
- Enables full genomics, proteomics, and transcriptomics analysis from a single sample including DNA, RNA, proteins, and cell morphology
- Stabilizes intact cells for up to 4 weeks at room temperature
- Room temperature stable: Reduce storage and transport costs by eliminating cold chain requirements
- Swab-free sample transport: Decrease sample processing time without compromising sample integrity
- Self collection or assisted collection in less than 5 minutes: Suitable for all population segments including infants, toddlers, and elderlies
- Scalable: iSWAB Cells buffer can be purchased separately in 1 or 5 liter volumes for stabilization of larger samples
- Purified DNA, RNA, or proteins from collected samples are compatible with qPCR, microarray, NGS, and cell based assays
- No organic hazardous solvent fixatives
- Traceable and reliable chain of custody: LIMS compatible unique barcodes included on each collection device for efficient traceability during transport and storage
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.