iSWAB RNA v2 Collection Kit
Ambient Temperature Collection, Concentration, and Stabilization of High Quality RNA
Additional Information & Downloads
The iSWAB-RNAv2 device allows for the non-invasive collection, concentration, and stabilization of intact buccal cells and/or any mammalian cells collected with a swab or cytobrush allowing for real time ambient stabilization of total RNA from the point of collection to processing.
- Swab-free sample transport: Decrease sample processing time without compromising sample integrity
- Increase process efficiency: Extended shelf life stability (up to 4 weeks at room temp, several years at -20 C and -80 C), reduced processing time, and minimal storage footprint
- High quality RNA for downstream applications such as RT-PCR, Microarray and RNA-seq for gene expression analysis
- Room temperature stable: Reduce sample storage and transport costs by eliminating cold chain requirements
- Self collection or assisted collection in less than 2 minutes: Suitable for all population segments including infants, toddlers, and elderly
- Traceable and reliable chain of custody: LIMS compatible unique barcodes included on each collection device for efficient traceability and storage purposes
- Scalable and easy to process: Manual and automation friendly sample processing
Other Related Products
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.