Tube Handler HT700
Next level sorting and managing of your valuable samples with the Micronic Tube Handler HT700. The automated handler answers the need for sorting sample storage tubes more efficiently, quickly and safely. Due to the unique design, the device has a small footprint and a large capacity.
Additional Information & Downloads
A “pick list” that is generated from a LIMS system can easily be loaded with a USB stick. The desired tubes are automatically selected and placed in a target rack. There is room for a maximum of 24 source racks and 1-3 target racks. A log-file is generated when the selection is finished. In combination with the use of Micronic tubes, the device is an excellent and reliable choice for many sample storage tube applications.
- 800 sample tubes per hour enabled by the minimum distance between the sample to be picked and the target rack
- Unique integrated dual (1D rack barcode and 2D tube code) check
- Enclosed system for operator safety and a separate safety stop ensures sample/product protection
- Due to the unique 'cassette' design instead of placing racks side by side on a platform
- Automatic linking between rack ID and rack position instead of using a separate 1D barcode reader
- Easy to navigate and intuitive interface
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.