Micronic 96-1 Rack
The Micronic 96-1 Rack can hold 96 individual 0.50ml Tubes with Internal Thread, 0.30ml Tubes with External Thread or 0.40ml Tubes with External Thread. The sample storage Micronic 96-1 Rack, based on the global recognized ANSI / SLAS standards for storage racks, features a laser etched 1D rack barcode on one side and an additional 2D code on the rack bottom. Furthermore it features a ‘Twist-Lock’ to prevent tubes from turning during screw (de)capping.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Unique laser-etched Alphanumeric coding on top of the rack, 1D barcode with a human readable code on the side of the rack and a 2D Data-Matrix code on the bottom
- Made from Polycarbonate which has excellent properties for low temperatures
- Novel locking system for cryogenic storage: "icebreaker" mechanism
- Compatible with the leading sample storage automation systems (-20°C, -80°C and lower temperatures)
- Free of any detectable RNase or DNase contamination and the endotoxin level of produced and packaged labware is limited to an acceptable minimum (< 0.01 EU/ml)
- Micronic labware is manufactured and assembled in-house in a NEN-EN-ISO14644-1 Class 7 certified clean room environment
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.