Micronic 96-2 Rack
The Micronic 96-2 Rack is developed for 96 individual 0.75ml internally threaded or externally thread tubes. Absolute traceability and reproducibility on the racks is ensured through novel laser-etched alphanumeric visual location aids on top of the racks, a unique laser etched 1D barcode and human readable code on the side of the racks and a 2D Data-Matrix code on the bottom of the rack. The open bottom design of the storage racks facilitate quick defrosting of samples.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Unique laser-etched Alphanumeric coding on top of the rack, 1D barcode with a human readable code on the side of the rack and a 2D Data-Matrix code on the bottom
- Made from Polycarbonate which has excellent properties for low temperatures
- Novel locking system for cryogenic storage: "icebreaker" mechanism
- Compatible with the leading sample storage automation systems (-20°C, -80°C and lower temperatures)
- Free of any detectable RNase or DNase contamination and the endotoxin level of produced and packaged labware is limited to an acceptable minimum (< 0.01 EU/ml)
- Micronic labware is manufactured and assembled in-house in a NEN-EN-ISO14644-1 Class 7 certified clean room environment
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.