Micronic 48-4 Rack
The Micronic 48-4 Rack holds 48 4.00ml tubes (internal or external thread) with Screw Caps. In addition to the standard ANSI/SLAS footprint, the ULT Racks are provided with more features ideal for automation.
Additional Information & Downloads
Includes an outstanding Twist-Lock design which prevents tubes from turning during screw (de)capping, easy lead-in tube and cover placement, closed side walls with minimal notches for perfect rack orientation, a unique automation-friendly cover lock system with which closing is achieved by simply moving the locker at each end of the cover downwards, and the inseparable 1D rack barcode for absolute tracking and tracing of the samples.
- Unique laser-etched Alphanumeric coding on top of the rack
- Made from Polycarbonate which has excellent properties for low temperatures
- Novel locking system for cryogenic storage: "icebreaker" mechanism
- Compatible with the leading sample storage automation systems (-20°C, -80°C and lower temperatures)
- Free of any detectable RNase or DNase contamination and the endotoxin level of produced and packaged labware is limited to an acceptable minimum (< 0.01 EU/ml)
- Micronic labware is manufactured and assembled in-house in a NEN-EN-ISO14644-1 Class 7 certified clean room environment
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.