SPL Guard Arizona
The SPL Guard Arizona is a unique thawing station for uniform and fast thawing of samples. The Arizona thaws a complete rack from -80°C to 5°C in only 6 minutes. The SPL Guard Arizona stops thawing when the desired temperature is reached and confirms this with a beeping sound. The thawing station is compatible with a wide range of SBS-format racks from different brands, such as Micronic, Azenta Life Sciences, Matrix, and LVL Technologies.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Only ambient air is used to thaw samples.
- Real-time temperature data on the display during the thawing cycle provides process insights.
- The automatic stop (indicated with a beeping sound) when the calibrated temperature has been reached ensures that samples can be processed more quickly for downstream use.
- A consistent and reproducible solution for a variety of samples and reagents.
- Compatible with standard SBS-format racks.
- Cycle time of 6 minutes (from -80°C to 5°C).
- The Arizona has a dimensions of 734x233x133 (mm)
Other Related Products
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.