Push Cap Capper CP400
The Micronic Push Cap Capper CP400 offers a cost-effective way of applying uniform pressure to push caps in an entire 96 tube rack in only a single action. Built to meet the varying needs of different users, the CP400 can seal full or partially full racks with the complete range of Micronic TPE or EVA style capmats, capbands, and capclusters. The capper is also compatible with other brands of storage tubes and racks.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Compact design and easy to use – no installation required
- Height adapters match customer's specifications
- Compatible with all Micronic push caps (TPE or EVA style capmats, capbands and capclusters)
- Compatible with many brands
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Safe operation and even capping guaranteed
- Works on full and partially-full racks
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.