HTF Plate Dispenser
The HTF-96 is a high throughput Plate Dispenser System used to fill microplates. Repetitively and accurately dispense a variety of reagents. Just fill the reservoir tubes with the desired reagent and start filling thousands of microplates!
Additional Information & Downloads
The HTF uses a friendly touch screen controller, allowing the user to create and save protocols. Multiple process variables are shown on screen for system operation.
A variety of accessories like plate stackers, barcode readers, microplate printers and analytical balances can be used with the dispenser in high throughput applications.
- 10uL to several mL dispense volume range.
- Ultra fast dispense times! (35 milliseconds approx. for 10uL watery viscosity reagent)
- Extremely easy to use and operate.
- Integration with plate stackers, label printers, analytical balances and advance robotic systems available.
- Used of modern electronics and digitally controlled.
- Advanced linear algorithm that automatically compensates for liquid level height in the reagent tubes to increase precision and accuracy during the entire dispense run.
- Filled plate counter and reagent tube remaining volume to keep track of instrument use and activity.
- Many safeguards have been implemented to monitor air pressure and process variables to guarantee there are no leaks or other problems that affect the plate filling.
- User programs or protocols can be saved and retrieved for future use.
- Advanced control algorithm with independent dispense pressure and dispense time adjustment for accurate and repetitive plate fillings.
- Seamless, no welds, stainless steel pressurized container. No bacteria grow and easy cleaning.
- Use of draw latches to open/close the pressurized container for faster and easier access to reservoirs rack.
- Large reservoir tubes available in 100mL and 200mL, with open end or autoclavable screw caps.
- Small footprint.
- Made in USA
Other Related Products
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.