The HTF-96 is a high throughput Plate Dispenser System used to fill microplates. Repetitively and accurately dispense a variety of reagents. Just fill the reservoir tubes with the desired reagent and start filling thousands of microplates!
The HTF uses a friendly touch screen controller, allowing the user to create and save protocols. Multiple process variables are shown on screen for system operation.
A variety of accessories like plate stackers, barcode readers, microplate printers and analytical balances can be used with the dispenser in high throughput applications.
- 10uL to several mL dispense volume range.
- Ultra fast dispense times! (35 milliseconds approx. for 10uL watery viscosity reagent)
- Extremely easy to use and operate.
- Integration with plate stackers, label printers, analytical balances and advance robotic systems available.
- Used of modern electronics and digitally controlled.
- Advanced linear algorithm that automatically compensates for liquid level height in the reagent tubes to increase precision and accuracy during the entire dispense run.
- Filled plate counter and reagent tube remaining volume to keep track of instrument use and activity.
- Many safeguards have been implemented to monitor air pressure and process variables to guarantee there are no leaks or other problems that affect the plate filling.
- User programs or protocols can be saved and retrieved for future use.
- Advanced control algorithm with independent dispense pressure and dispense time adjustment for accurate and repetitive plate fillings.
- Seamless, no welds, stainless steel pressurized container. No bacteria grow and easy cleaning.
- Use of draw latches to open/close the pressurized container for faster and easier access to reservoirs rack.
- Large reservoir tubes available in 100mL and 200mL, with open end or autoclavable screw caps.
- Small footprint.
- Made in USA
Contact us using our form below, emailing us at email@example.com, or calling 866-665-0265 for pricing and more information today!