Macro Centrifuge Tubes
The convenience of a micro centrifuge tube with the ability to process sample volumes up to 5mL!
Additional Information & Downloads
- Tube diameter and shape is the same as a standard 15mL conical bottom centrifuge tube, enabling use with existing equipment
- Tubes have frosted marking spot and engraved graduations
- Attached flat top cap is easy to open and close with one hand
- Center of the cap includes a thin “membrane” area designed for easy puncture and access by a syringe/needle
- Black tubes protect light sensitive compounds and eliminate the need to wrap tubes with aluminum foil
- Temperature range of -86°C to 80°C
5mL Macro Centrifuge Tube, Black, Non-sterile
5mL Macro Centrifuge Tube, Sterile
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.