CryoCLEAR Vials (Internal Thread)
CryoClear™ vials feature an innovative polyethylene (PE) screw cap that is co-molded with a layer of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). This special manufacturing process provides the leak-proof benefits required, while eliminating the risk of contamination and sample loss associated with the use of separate o-rings. The best and most leak-resistant cryogenic vials available for the long-term storage of samples at temperatures as low as -196°C.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Lot certified to be human DNA free, RNase free, DNase free, pyrogen free and ATP free
- Non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic, heavy-metals free and BSE/TSE free
- Manufactured, assembled and packaged in an ISO 7 (Class 10,000) cleanroom
- Sterilized by beta radiation (SAL 10-6)
- Enhanced cap features a star socket designed specifically for use with automated capping/decapping equipment
- Slim profile cap design ensures better fit in racks and boxes
- Unique barcode printed on each vial for automated data collection
- White writing surface for specimen identification
- Printed graduations for accurate measurements
- Vials and caps are autoclavable
- Produced from medical grade raw materials that will not discolor after re-sterilization
- Tamper evident packaging
- Self-standing tubes interlock with Globe workstation racks
- NOT TO BE USED IN THE LIQUID PHASE OF LIQUID NITROGEN
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.