Cryo Tubes (External Thread)
Available in .5 ml, 1 ml, 2ml, 4 ml, 5 ml
Convenient and accessible to all users, whether you’re new to the lab or a pro. This tube features a quick seal cap that is removed tightened with little effort. External threading reduces contamination and a lip seal prevents leaking samples. Free from biological, chemical, heavy metals, BSE/TSE, RNase, DNase, and Cytotoxic substances. 5 packs of 100 (500 tubes total).
Additional Information & Downloads
- DIN EN ISO 11137 Compliant Sterilization Processes
- Biological, chemical, heavy metals, BSE/TSE, RNase, DNase, and Cytotoxic free
- High Pressure tolerance (95kPa/0.95bar)
- High thermal ranges (-196°C to 121°C)
- 0.5 mL graduation marks
- Clear and visible writing area
- Quick lip seal technology to easily remove/tighten caps
- Leak proof storage, external threading to prevent leaks
- Autoclavable tubes to prevent cross-contamination
- Color inserts available to help organize your tubes
Cryo Tubes 0.5ml IVUS w/separate lid (1000 pcs/unit)
Cryo Tubes 0.5ml IVUS w/lid Sterile (10 x 100 pcs)
Cryo Tubes 1.0ml IVUS w/separate lid (1000 pcs/unit)
Cryo Tubes 1.0ml IVUS w/lid Sterile (10 x 100 pcs)
Cryo Tubes 2.0ml IVUS w/separate lid (1000 pcs/unit)
Cryo Tubes 2.0ml IVUS w/lid Sterile (10 x 100 pcs)
Cryo Tubes 4.0ml IVUS w/separate lid (1000 pcs/unit)
Cryo Tubes 4.0ml IVUS w/lid Sterile (5 x 100 pcs)
Cryo Tubes 5.0ml w/separate lid (1000 pcs/unit)
Cryo Tubes 5.0ml w/lid, EXTERNAL Thread, Graduations and writing area, STERILE (5 x 100 pcs)
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.