Reagent Reservoirs - Polypropylene (Non-sterile)
Additional Information & Downloads
- Reagent Reservoirs are designed to assist in repetitive or robotic liquid transfer
- Pyramid and Trough Bottom designs promote funneling of liquid to maximize reagent recovery by pipet tips
- Low profile is ideal for small volume robotic tips
- 229561 & 229562: Multiple wells allow for dispensing of various reagents
- Polypropylene offers a low binding surface to prevent samples from sticking to the side during elution, and is chemically inert for combinatorial chemistry applications
Multiple Cavity Reagent Reservoir, 8 Well, Trough Bottom, PP, Non-sterile
Multiple Cavity Reagent Reservoir, 12 Well, Trough Bottom, PP, Non-sterile
Single Cavity Reagent Reservoir, 96 Pyramid Bottom, PP, Non-sterile
Single Cavity Reagent Reservoir, 384 Pyramid Bottom, PP, Non-sterile
Other Related Products
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.