384-Well PCR Plate (A24 notch)
Number of Wells: 384
Plate Type: Full-Skirted, One-Notch
Packaging: 10/unit, 10 units/case
Additional Information & Downloads
- Broad thermal cycler compatibility.
- High-contrast, black alphanumeric indexing for easy well identification.
- Ultra-thin, uniform wells ensure optimal heat transfer for high reaction efficiency.
- Well ridges reduce sample evaporation when sealing with film, foil, or strip caps.
- Bar-coded semi-skirted and full-skirted plates available.
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- For use in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.