Fine Tip Transfer Pipets
Fine tip transfer pipets are ideal for dispensing small volumes, loading hemocytometers and transferring liquid to and from multi-well plates.
Additional Information & Downloads
• Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological fluids and most acids.
• Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport.
• Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen.
• Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) to make them non-slippery.
• Temperature range: -50ºC to 90ºC
• Can be gas (EtO) sterilized
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.