Centrifuge Bottles from CELLTREAT have a rigid body for low to moderate speed centrifugation of biological and chemical samples. High quality polycarbonate and polypropylene have excellent chemical resistance. These Centrifuge Bottles are reusable and autoclavable.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Seal cap has extended lip to facilitate removal from rotor, and gripping ridges for easy opening and sealing
- Bottles include molded graduation lines
- Bottles should be filled to 80% of total capacity for maximum results
- Translucent walls provide visibility of contents
- Bottle must be filled 75% of total capacity for maximum results
250mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polycarbonate), Non-sterile
500mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polycarbonate), Non-sterile
250mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polypropylene), Non-sterile
500mL Centrifuge Bottle (Polypropylene), Non-sterile
Our featured products for May include:
- Our new line of Cell Culture Products from Celltreat Scientific Products!
- Special bundled pricing on our Mini Vortex Mixer and Mini Centrifuge...small but powerful benchtop solutions!
- 1.40mL Hybrid (External Thread) Micronic Tubes are in stock and ready to ship! Preracked in Micronic 96-4 Racks. Precapped with Orange screw caps.
Offers through 5/30/22. Please contact us using our form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 888-703-3209!