Variable Temperature Sealer
The Vitl VTS is a variable temperature heat sealer for a wide range of microplates. The VTS is designed to deliver consistent sealing in low to medium throughput laboratories. Simple touchpad controls and displays allow the user to adjust the sealing temperature and time. Coupled with an audible alarm indicating correct sealing pressure, the VTS provides optimal sealing control and consistency.
Additional Information & Downloads
The VTS Plate Sealer requires the following to function
- VITL VTS base unit heat sealer
- VITL Metal Alloy Adaptor Plate (sold separately)
- Heat Seals
- Compatible for 96, 384, 1536-well microplates and deep well PCR plates
- Adjustable sealing temperature and time
- Unique ergonomic design for easy, effective and reliable seal
- Stable heat sealing performance to ensure one-time sealing
- Audible alarm indicates sealing completion and prevents overheating
- Fast warm-up time
- Adaptors available for most plates
- Recommended range of foils and PCR films available
V902001: Variable Temperature Sealer (VTS)
V902003: VTS Adaptor: Microtitre Plates (skirted)
V902004: VTS Adaptor: 96 Well Plates (semi-skirted/unskirted)
V902005: VTS Adaptor: Deep Well Plates
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.