Variable Speed Tube Revolver
This Tube Revolver can be used in a variety of laboratory fields such as Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Clinical, and Histochemistry. The rotisseries are interchangeable so that the unit works with a variety of tube sizes.
Additional Information & Downloads
The four rotisserie paddles can be mixed for a combination of different tubes. Each paddle direction can be independently adjusted from 0-90 degrees.
In addition to the speed adjustability and digital display, Model TR-02U can be programmed to operate in a back and forth oscillating mode, simulating the mixing process by hand. Oscillation occurs at every 40 degrees in the rotation. The combination of rotation and oscillation mixes liquid more effectively.
- Ergonomically designed for simple operation and minimal space usage
- Variable speed: 10~40 RPM
- Includes five different interchangeable rotisseries.
- Rotation direction can be changed by slightly touching the rotisseries.
- Paddle angle is adjustable for different mixing purposes.
- High quality, maintenance-free motor with quiet operation.
Other Related Products
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.