Screw Cap Recapper CS100
The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS100 line is developed to improve the manual (de)capping of tubes. The manual recappers are available for 96- (CS100 model), 48- (CS110 model) or 24-well (CS120 model) format tubes with internal thread or external thread. The cost-effective tools (non battery powered) are set to a precise torque value and stop turning when a perfect seal is established, ensuring an optimal sealing performance.
Additional Information & Downloads
- Quick and easy to use
- Cost-effective solution (non battery powered)
- Compatible with many brands
- Compatible 96-, 48- and 24-well format tubes with internal and external thread
- Ergonomic, light-weight solution for left and right handed use
- Each screw cap is tightened securely and uniformly for an optimal sealing performance
- Made from stainless steel
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.