CappRondo Mini Vortex Mixer offers the ideal solution for thorough mixing and quick vortexing with high performance in terms of speed, reliability and safety.
- With 4.5mm orbital motion and speed of up to 4500 RPM, it instantly vortexes tubes and vials up to 30mm diameter
- Highly touch sensitive switch ensuring Real-time mixing
- Variable speed can be adjusted simply by turning the speed control button
- Microprocessor controlled, delivering the maximum speed even under varying load conditions.
- Well-balanced design, supplied with three anti-sliding feet to help the instrument to remain stable on the bench
- In built counter balance system creates maximum vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration
- Low-profile with small footprint ideal for use on lab benches.
- Suspension Design for longer switch life
- Two years manufacturer warranty for parts and labor
- Sparkless Brushless DC motor adopted for safety, quick acceleration, and low maintenance
- Ideal for Cold Rooms and Incubators. Maintains set speed between 4-40°C
- Chemically resistant PC ABS molded exterior
- Robust Design with Aluminum die cast base.
|Data||Speed Range (RPM)||0 - 4,500|
|Orbital Diameter||4 .5 mm|
|Max tube diameter||30 mm|
|Power Supply||Universal (90 to 230V, 50 / 60 Hz.)|
|Motor||Brush-less DC motor|
|Max. Load Capacity||500 gm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative moisture||80%|
|General ||Material||Body||PC ABS|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||100×100×67 mm|
|Net Weight (kg / lbs)||0.55 / 1.21|
|Power Consumption||15 W|
|Protection Class (DIN EN 60529)||IP 43|
For more information please contact us via email@example.com