These polyropylene microcentrifuge tubes feature attached leak-resistant flat snap caps. Each tube is molded with precise graduation marks for accurate measurements. Available in amber and assorted colors.
The polypropylene (PP) tubes are resistant to most chemical reagents and can be autoclaved at 121°C. Each tube is molded with precise graduation marks for accurate measurements. The tubes are manufactured from FDA approved resins and are certified to be RNase free, DNase free, DNA free and Pyrogen free.
The microcentrifuge tubes are offered in resealable, tamper evident self-standing bags.
• Manufactured from FDA approved resins
• Certifi ed RNase, DNase, DNA and Pyrogen free
• Supplied in resealable, tamper-evident self-standing bags
• Ultra-clear polypropylene won't hinder spectrophotometer reading
• Large, clearly printed graduations from 0.1mL to 1.5mL
• Frosted writing area on each tube
• Smooth surfaces won't catch or tear gloves
• Thin cap membrane for trouble-free needle piercing
• Fit all standard and high capacity centrifuge rotors
• Can be centrifuged at up to 20,000 RCF
• Withstand temperatures from -80ºC to +121ºC
Material: Polypropylene (PP)
Contact us using our form below, emailing us at email@example.com, or calling 866-665-0265 for pricing and more information today!