iSWAB Animal DNA Collection Kit, 400ul
The iSWAB-ANML device is a non-invasive collection system that maintains the integrity of the DNA and enables safe and humane sample collection, reduces the incidence of failed samples, and decreases overall workflow time and costs.
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
Unlike existing swab-based methods, the swabs are discarded after collection and not sent back to the lab so the processing time, effort, and cost is significantly reduced.
- Hereditary traits and diseases
- DNA banking
- Breed identification
- Simple, easy, and painless sample collection: Humane, non-invasive sample collection for multiple animal species in less than 2 minutes
- High quantity and quality nucleic acid recovery: Yields up to 20µg or more of double stranded stranded, long fragment DNA ideal for genotyping, microarray, or NGS
- Low bacterial genomic DNA contamination: Proprietary buffer ensures <1% bacterial genomic DNA contamination.
- Long-term ambient stability: Collected samples can be shipped and stored at room temperature, and are stable for >1 year with no loss of DNA quality. Ideal for lab or field-based collection.
- Swab-free sample transport: Reduce sample processing time and cost without compromising sample integrity.
- Traceable: LIMS compatible unique barcodes included on each iSWAB tube for efficient traceability and storage purposes
- Customizable: iSWAB kits and components can be customized to meet individual needs.
- Scalable and easy to process: Manual and automation friendly sample processing
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.