Micronic 96-5 Rack
The unique Micronic 96-5 Rack can hold 96 individual 2.00ml tubes with internal thread or external thread. The Micronic 96-5 Rack is based on the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (ANSI/SLAS) standards for storage racks
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
- Unique laser-etched Alphanumeric coding on top of the rack
- Made from Polycarbonate which has excellent properties for low temperatures
- Novel locking system for cryogenic storage: "icebreaker" mechanism
- Compatible with the leading sample storage automation systems (-20°C, -80°C and lower temperatures)
- Free of any detectable RNase or DNase contamination and the endotoxin level of produced and packaged labware is limited to an acceptable minimum (< 0.01 EU/ml)
- Micronic labware is manufactured and assembled in-house in a NEN-EN-ISO14644-1 Class 7 certified clean room environment
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.