1.0ml 96 Round Well U Bottom (Rimless)
High resistance to chemicals, good mechanical stress, and working with temperature extremes. This 1.0ml rimless plate has high uniformity and good centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g for faster protocols and improved sample quality.
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
• Working Volume of 1.0ml
• Round well or Square well with ‘U’ bottom
• Minimal remaining volume and high uniformity from well to well
• Choice of Raised well rims or No-rim, smooth surface for reliable closing, even with heat sealing.
• Easy and reliable stacking
• Good centrifugation stability up to 4,000 × g for faster protocols and improved sample quality
• Manufactured under DNase/ RNase free environment without slip agents, plasticizers or biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
• Pure, virgin polypropylene guarantees good extractible performance, high resistance to chemicals, good mechanical stress and working with temperature extremes
• Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
• Available with barcode.
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.