Lambda576 Information Marking System
The Lambda576, the first-of-its-kind automated laser marker, can mark tubes from a variety of sizes and brands. With the device, no labels, stickers or ink is used. The laser engraves markings with any shape, logo, text or sample ID directly onto the surface of each tube. The markings are resistant against chemicals, mechanical abrasion and temperatures between +100ºC and -196ºC, ensuring sample traceability.
Zusätzliche Informationen & Downloads
- Most durable, accurate and reliable solution to mark labware
- Automatically mark up to 6 racks (ANSI/SLAS format) with sample storage tubes
- Compatible with tubes in 96-, 48- and 24-well format from different brands
- Laser engrave information such as: shapes, logos, texts, codes and batch IDs
- Marks directly on the surface of labware
- High resolution and consistent markings
- Laser engraved markings cannot be separated from the plastic surface and can never wear off, guaranteeing ultimate sample traceability
- No need for changing labels or ink ribbons
- Walk-away automation
- Intuitive software
- CSV input/output (compatible with LIMS)
Our team of experts puts in the work sourcing the highest quality products so you can focus on research and results.
The human elements of communication, respect, and understanding are extremely important to us. We want to discuss your specific situations and make sure you not only have what you need, but also have an understanding of each product's capabilities.
Fill the form to download the file.
Please fill the form to download content file.